We are accepting donations for our book sale.
The Friends of the Homewood Library is an independent, nonprofit, membership-based organization that supports the work of the Library through various volunteer activities.
The money we have raised over the years has allowed the Library to purchase special equipment and underwrite special programs that benefit library patrons. We are grateful not only to our past and present volunteers, but also to Library patrons and the Homewood community, for making our contributions possible.
Become a FOHL Member
- $5 per adult for a one-year membership
- $100 one-time payment per adult for a Lifetime Membership
- Membership forms are available at the Front Desk
Junior Friends Membership
- Membership is $2 for the year
- Meets monthly from September through May
- Third Friday of the month from 4pm - 5pm
- Those under 8 years old need an adult with them at the meeting
The Friends may be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org