The Homewood Public Library aspires to enrich and enhance the lives of our patrons and community.
- Provide continuously evolving service that responds to patrons’ changing needs
- Provide access to information, literature and the arts that supports life-long learning, discovery and cultural enjoyment
- Provide quality customer service with a well-trained, friendly, competent staff
- Provide a stimulating, pleasing and welcoming space for patrons to meet, discuss, create and collaborate
- Provide cultural, educational and recreational programs which inspire and entertain
- Provide a contribution to the library community by supporting area schools and organizations and participating in village events.
- As of September, 2023, the Homewood Public Library employs 34 part-time staff and 14 full-time staff
- The 2023-2024 HPL Operating budget is $2,459,484 and the detailed budget can be found on the library website.
- The current HPL Board of Trustees is as follows (photos and term information on the library website):
- President – Adrienne River
- Vice-President – Amanda Jo Greep
- Secretary – Nancy Gildart
- Treasurer – Thomas Nowak
- Trustee – Jennifer Cutshall
- Trustee – Thomas Popelka
- Trustee – Jacoba (Yoka) Ward
A Homewood Public Library organization chart is also available HERE
Please send FOIA requests to email@example.com. No FOIA form is necessary.
Additional library information including audits and pension information can be found on the library website in the “About Us” section.