The Mable Murphy Meeting Room (seating for 68) is located on the first floor near the main entrance in the lobby's northern corner.
- Movie Screen
- WiFi Access
- Projection Equipment for Video, DVD and Digital Files
- Tables and Chairs
Your equipment needs must be included on your reservation request.
The tables and chairs can be set up to your specifications for a $30 fee or you can configure the furnishings yourself.
- Must be Homewood Public Library cardholder 18 years of age and older
- Meeting must be for non-profit purposes
- Majority of the attendees must be residents of Homewood and/or East Hazel Crest
- Each group is limited to just 4 reservations each calendar year
- Applications may not be submitted more than 3 months prior to the use date
- We reserve the right to set a reasonable time limit for use of the Meeting Room
- Meeting room use must be completed 10 minutes before closing time
- A confirmation number indicates only that your request has been received, not that it has been approved
- All reservation approvals will be confirmed by email from the program coordinator
- Confirmation emails will be sent from Evanced reservation software - please check your spam folder
Use our Room Reservation software to apply for use of the Meeting Room. Please note that a confirmation number indicates only that your request has been received. All reservations will be confirmed by email from the program coordinator.
For more information, please contact Ashley at 708-798-0121 ext. 284. If you need to cancel a reservation, you must call the library.