Come build Lego creations with your friends and family!
- Thursday, May 7, 4:30 - 5:30 p.m.
- Thursday, June 4, 6:30 - 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 15, 6:30 - 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, August 6, 6:30 - 7:30 p.m.
- All children MUST be supervised by an adult. The adult must stay in the room with the child during the program.
- No registration required.
Parent/Child Book Discussion
- Join us for an engaging learning experience for students in grades 3-6. Our group will read and discuss literary favorites, award winners, and thought provoking fiction selections.
- First Thursday of each month, September thru April, 7 p.m.
- Online registration is required; group size is limited to 15 families.
- Participants need to be accompanied by an adult.
- Monthly email reminders will be sent.
Mon-Thurs 9 - 9 | Fri-Sat 9 - 5 | Sun Closed