Lego Club -- Family fun for all ages
- Come build Lego creations with your friends!
- All children MUST be supervised by an adult. The adult must stay in the room with the child during the program.
- This free program is open to all ages and does not require registration but there is a limit of 75.
- The current session of the Lego Club will meet:
Thursdays--May 16, June 20, July 11, and August 15--at 6:30-7:30 p.m.
Patch Club -- our school year reading program where kids read books to earn patches and prizes!
- Patch Club is our school year reading program designed for preschoolers through sixth graders. Preschoolers must be read 10 books in a category, record it on their book log, and bring it to the Youth Services desk to earn their stickers. Once they complete all categories, they will receive the "Read to Me" patch.
- Kindergartners through sixth graders must read 10 books in a category, record it on their book log, and bring it to the Youth Services desk to earn a patch.
- Children must read at the appropriate reading level. Every month there will be a drawing for a special prize. Kids earn one raffle ticket for every 2 books read. One winner will be picked at the end of each month.
- Stop by the Youth Services desk and ask for a reading log.
Parent/Child Book Discussion
- This monthly program is a great way for for children in grades 3-6 to bond with an adult caregiver over books and treats! The group meets the first Thursday, October through April, from 7:00 - 8:00 p.m.
- Registration is required.
Mon-Thurs 9 - 9 | Fri-Sat 9 - 5 | Sun 1 - 5